Type your summary here
Type rest of the post here
organizing sentences by time
1.Tim was not able to keeping resolutions, because variety reason.
So, Tim had a bard time keeping his New Year's resolutions
and On January 1, he wrote a list of his it.
as usually resolutions broke. At the end of January, Tim had broken half of the resolutions.
As the months went on, he broke even more resolutions.
However, When the year ended, he realized that he had not
Kept a single resolution. Howener, he always writs a list of New Year's resolutions
enery December.
2. Mark decided in order to recover health that he wanted to plant a vegetable garden. So, he put fence around the farm.
First, he went to a garden store and bought seeds.
Then he went home, prepared the soil, and planted the seeds.
and put life into he's made garden.
He wanted grow up very well, and every day, Mark watered
and weeded the garden. At the end of the summer, he picked the vegetables from the garden. He invites neighbors to share the vegetables. In addition, this vegetables have a meal of wealth and recover health
3. Twenty-four hours in the life of
I was get out of at 7:20 and I have eat when I get go work.
It takes about 50 minutes. I am prepare to work turn the computer on, check my e-mail. So, I always have meeting in the morning. Also I am usually out of the office, I visit
promotion agency in the afternoon. I leave work around eight,
but quite often I go to an evening meeting and get drunk with my co-works. However, I usually go to home between 11 and midnight
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Organizing sentences by time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment